Want to win a spot in one of our GG Jr Soldier classes AND a Bare smoothie of your choice? All you need to do is fill out the form and we will email you a one-week challenge sheet for your chance to win.
*view what participants must do during the challenge at the bottom of this page.
With so much technology entertaining the world today – computers, televisions, video games and smartphones, children are less physically active at both school and home. With childhood obesity rates on the rise, encouraging children to get active is crucial in fighting this epidemic. Check out these 10 Tips to Make Exercise Fun for Children:
Download: 10 Tips to Make Exercise Fun for Children
GG Jr Soldier Challenge Dec 16 to Dec 23
- Print the weekly challenge and pick one thing you are going to give up for the week and write it on the sheet
- Each day you must complete all 7 daily challenges and check it off
- During the week of your challenge you must
- Snap a picture (or have someone snap it for you!) of you doing at least one of the tasks in the challenge
- Post it to IG/Facebook
- tag @thegaragegym and @stephaniecrawford1980
- Tag 2 friends that would enjoy learning more about The Garage Gym
- Include in the post what you gave up for the week
The Garage Gym coaches will choose the most creative picture and post as the winner!